Types for the persist crate.
- Implementations of Codec for stdlib types.
- Columnar understanding of persisted data
- Type erased columnar structs.
- Parquet serialization and deserialization for persist data.
- A columnar representation of one blob’s worth of data
- Aggregate statistics about data stored in persist.
- Stats-related timestamp code.
- Encoding and decoding operations for a type usable as a persisted key or value.
- Encoding and decoding operations for a type usable as a persisted timestamp or diff.
- An opaque fencing token used in compare_and_downgrade_since.
- Advance a timestamp by the least amount possible such that