Abstractions for management of cloud resources that have no equivalent when running locally, like AWS PrivateLink endpoints.
- Kubernetes custom resources
- A prefix for an external ID to use for all AWS AssumeRole operations. It should be concatenanted with a non-user-provided suffix identifying the source or sink. The ID used for the suffix should never be reused if the source or sink is deleted.
- Configures a VPC endpoint.
- Returns the host to use for the VPC endpoint with the given ID and optionally in the given availability zone.
- Returns the name to use for the VPC endpoint with the given ID.