Durable metadata storage.
- The current types that are serialized in the Stash.
- postgres 🔒
- This module contains all of the helpers and code paths for upgrading/migrating the
AppendBatchdescribes a set of changes to append to a stash collection.
- Stash factory to use for tests that uses a random schema for a stash, which is re-used on all stash openings. The schema is dropped when this factory is dropped.
- A Stash whose data is stored in a Postgres-compatible database. The format of the tables are not specified and should not be relied upon. The only promise is stability. Any changes to the table schemas will be accompanied by a clear migration path.
StashCollectionis like a differential dataflow
Collection, but the state of the collection is durable.
- An error that can occur while interacting with a
- Factory type used to open new one or more
- TableTransaction emulates some features of a typical SQL transaction over table for a
- A helper struct to prevent mistyping of a
StashCollection’s name and k,v types.
- The limit AFTER which to split an update batch (that is, we will ship an update that exceeds this number, but then start another batch).
- The minimum
Stashversion number that we support migrating from.
- The current version of the
- The key within the Config Collection that stores the version of the Stash.
- A common trait for uses of K and V to express in a single place all of the traits required by async_trait and StashCollection.
- Id 🔒