- Generates a
handle_staticfunction that serves static content for HTTP servers. Expects three arguments: an
include_dir::Dirobject where the static content is served, and two strings representing the (crate-local) paths to the production and development static files.
- Construct a CORS policy to allow origins to query us via HTTP. If any bare ‘’ is passed, this allows any origin; otherwise, allows a list of origins, which can include wildcard subdomains. If the allowed origin starts with a ‘’, allow anything from that glob. Otherwise check for an exact match.
- Serves a basic liveness check response
- Serves metrics from the selected metrics registry variant.
- Dynamically reloads a filter for a tracing layer.
- Returns information about the current status of tracing.
- Renders a template into an HTTP response.