Crate opentelemetry_apisource ·
OpenTelemetry provides a single set of APIs, libraries, agents, and collector services to capture distributed traces and metrics from your application. You can analyze them using Prometheus, Jaeger, and other observability tools.
Compiler support: requires
Supported Rust Versions
OpenTelemetry is built against the latest stable release. The minimum supported version is 1.60. The current OpenTelemetry version is not guaranteed to build on Rust versions earlier than the minimum supported version.
The current stable Rust compiler and the three most recent minor versions before it will always be supported. For example, if the current stable compiler version is 1.49, the minimum supported version will not be increased past 1.46, three minor versions prior. Increasing the minimum supported compiler version is not considered a semver breaking change as long as doing so complies with this policy.
- OpenTelemetry Attributes
- Primitives for sending name/value data across system boundaries.
- Utilities for working with global telemetry primitives
- OpenTelemetry Metrics API
- OpenTelemetry Propagator interface
- API for tracing applications and libraries.
- An execution-scoped collection of values.
- A guard that resets the current context to the prior context when dropped.
- Information about a library or crate providing instrumentation.
- The key part of attribute KeyValue pairs.
- A key-value pair describing an attribute.
- Wrapper for string-like values
- A Value::Array containing homogeneous values.
- The value part of attribute KeyValue pairs.
- Marker trait for errors returned by exporters