- encoding 🔒A permanent storage encoding for rows.
- Nested message and enum types in
- A sequence of Datums
- A mapping from string keys to Datums
- Represents a single
Datum, appropriate to be nested inside other
- See [dec::to_packed_bcd] and http://speleotrove.com/decimal/dnpack.html for more information on this format.
- A packed representation for
RowArenais used to hold on to temporary
Rows for functions like
evalthat need to create complex
Datums but don’t have a
Rowto put them in yet.
- Packs datums into a
- A wrapper around a byte slice that guarantees the data are row-formatted.
- Number of bytes required by a list of datums. This computes the size that would be required if the given datums were packed into a list.
- Number of bytes required by the datum.
- Number of bytes required by a sequence of datums.
- read_datum 🔒 ⚠Read a datum starting at byte
- Read a data whose length is encoded in the row before its contents.
- Read a byte slice starting at byte
- Return the number of bytes these Datums would use if packed as a Row.