Abstract data types.
Native Rust types are used for many primitive types, but many of the more complicated types require custom implementations, which are contained in this module.
Where possible, these implementations match the PostgreSQL ADTs.
- A multi-dimensional array data type.
- A time Date abstract data type.
- Date and time utilities.
- A time interval abstract data type.
- JSON representation.
- A Materialize specific access control list abstract data type.
- Functions related to Materialize’s numeric type, which is largely a wrapper around
- Regular expressions.
- System data types.
- Methods for checked timestamp operations.