Embedded HTTP server.
environmentd embeds an HTTP server for introspection into the running process. At the moment, its primary exports are Prometheus metrics, heap profiles, and catalog dumps.
- catalog 🔒Catalog introspection HTTP endpoints.
- console 🔒Console Impersonation HTTP endpoint.
- memory 🔒
- metrics 🔒Metrics tracked for
environmentds HTTP servers.
- probe 🔒Health check HTTP endpoints.
- root 🔒HTTP endpoints for the homepage and static files.
- sql 🔒
- webhook 🔒Helpers for handling events from a Webhook source.
- Configuration for
- The response to a
- Maximum allowed size for a request.
- Default layers that should be applied to all routes, and should get applied to both the internal http and external http routers.
- auth 🔒
- Returns the router for routes that are shared between the internal and external HTTP servers.
- init_ws 🔒
- Delayed 🔒