- An immutable set of distinct attributes.
- Default attribute encoding strategy
- EncoderID is used to identify distinct Encoder implementations, for caching encoded results.
- An iterator over the entries of a
- Merge two iterators, sorting by key
- Encoder is a mechanism for serializing an attribute set into a specific string representation that supports caching, to avoid repeated serialization. An example could be an exporter encoding the attribute set into a wire representation.
- Build a new default encoder
- Impl of Hash for
- Merge two iterators, yielding sorted results
- Build a new encoder id