gRPC transport for the client module.
- Encapsulates the core functionality of a tonic gRPC client for a service that exposes a single bidirectional RPC stream.
- A client to a remote dataflow server using gRPC and protobuf based communication.
- A gRPC server that stitches a gRPC service with a single bidirectional stream to a
- A gRPC interceptor that attaches a version as metadata to each request.
- A gRPC interceptor that ensures the version attached to the request by the
VersionAttachInterceptorexactly matches the expected version.
- Types that we send and receive over a service endpoint.