The tunable knobs for persist.
- Persist configurations that can be dynamically updated.
- The tunable knobs for persist.
- Updates to values in PersistConfig.
- The minimum TTL of a connection to Postgres/CRDB before it is proactively terminated. Connections are routinely culled to balance load against the downstream database.
- The minimum time between TTLing connections to Postgres/CRDB. This delay is used to stagger reconnections to avoid stampedes and high tail latencies. This value should be much less than
consensus_connection_pool_ttlso that reconnections are biased towards terminating the oldest connections first. A value of
consensus_connection_pool_ttl / consensus_connection_pool_max_sizeis likely a good place to start so that all connections are rotated when the pool is fully used.
- The duration to wait for a Consensus Postgres/CRDB connection to be made before retrying.
- The TCP user timeout for a Consensus Postgres/CRDB connection. Specifies the amount of time that transmitted data may remain unacknowledged before the TCP connection is forcibly closed.
- MiB 🔒
- Adds the full set of all persist Configs.