Module mz_controller::source ·
- Configures a cluster.
- An event describing a change in status of a cluster replica process.
- A struct describing a replica that needs to be created, using
- The location of a managed replica.
- Configures the resource allocation for a cluster replica.
- Configures a cluster replica.
- The location of an unmanaged replica.
- The “role” of a cluster, which is currently used to determine the severity of alerts for problems with its replicas.
- Configures the location of a cluster replica.
- The default logging interval for
ComputeReplicaLogging, in number of microseconds.
- Identifies a cluster.
- The status of a cluster.
- Identifier of a process within a replica.
- Identifies a cluster replica.
- Configures logging for a cluster replica.