TCP/UDP/Unix bindings for
This module contains the TCP/UDP/Unix networking types, similar to the standard library, which can be used to implement networking protocols.
TcpStreamprovide functionality for communication over TCP
UdpSocketprovides functionality for communication over UDP
UnixStreamprovide functionality for communication over a Unix Domain Stream Socket (available on Unix only)
UnixDatagramprovides functionality for communication over Unix Domain Datagram Socket (available on Unix only)
- TCP utility types.
- Unix specific network types.
- A TCP socket server, listening for connections.
- A TCP socket that has not yet been converted to a
- A TCP stream between a local and a remote socket.
- A UDP socket.
- An I/O object representing a Unix datagram socket.
- A Unix socket which can accept connections from other Unix sockets.
- A structure representing a connected Unix socket.
- Converts or resolves without blocking to one or more
- Performs a DNS resolution.