Progress tracking mechanisms to support notification in timely dataflow
pub use self::operate::Operate;
pub use self::subgraph::Subgraph;
pub use self::subgraph::SubgraphBuilder;
pub use self::timestamp::Timestamp;
pub use self::timestamp::PathSummary;
pub use self::change_batch::ChangeBatch;
pub use self::frontier::Antichain;
- Broadcasts progress information among workers.
- A collection of updates of the form
- Tracks minimal sets of mutually incomparable elements of a partial order.
- Methods which describe an operators topology, and the progress it makes.
- Manages pointstamp reachability within a timely dataflow graph.
- A dataflow subgraph
- A partially ordered measure of progress at each timely dataflow location.
- A timely dataflow location.
- Names a source of a data stream.
- Names a target of a data stream.
- An operator port.