Module num_traits::source ·
- A generic interface for casting between machine scalars with the
asoperator, which admits narrowing and precision loss. Implementers of this trait
AsPrimitiveshould behave like a primitive numeric type (e.g. a newtype around another primitive), and the intended conversion must never fail.
- A generic trait for converting a number to a value.
- An interface for casting between machine scalars.
- A generic trait for converting a value to a number.
- Cast from one machine scalar to another.